ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
- On how their personal data is collected. Any information that can identify a user is considered personal data. As such, it can be: his name and surname, his age, his postal or email address, his location or his IP address (non-exhaustive list);
- On the rights they have concerning these data;
- On the person responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed;
- On the recipients of these personal data;
- On the site’s policy regarding cookies.
This policy completes the legal notice and the General Conditions of Use that can be consulted by users at the following address: https://jin.fr/politique-de-confidentialite/
ARTICLE 2: PRINCIPLES RELATING TO THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, personal data are:
- Processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner with regard to the data subject;
- Collected for specified (see Article 3.1 hereof), explicit and legitimate purposes, and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. All reasonable steps must be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed;
- Processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of the data collected, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
Processing is lawful only if, and to the extent that, at least one of the following conditions is met:
- The data subject has consented to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data prevail, in particular where the data subject is a child.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
Article 3.1 : Collected data
The personal data collected within the framework of our activity are the following: your first name, your last name, your email, your telephone and your company. The fields that will be marked with an asterisk (*) indicate the mandatory fields and therefore the necessary personal data. We also collect personal data from the CVs and motivation messages sent on the site.
This data is collected and processed for the following purpose(s):
- To respond to your unsolicited application submitted via the contact form provided for this purpose;
- To take into account your application via the application form for current offers and to contact you if your profile corresponds to what we are looking for;
- Send you the publication you wish to download via the form for downloading the agency’s publications;
- Subscribe to the monthly newsletter entitled « JINception » when you check the corresponding box via the unsolicited contact form or via the agency’s publication download form;
- Subscribe to the agency’s newsletters when you check the corresponding box via the agency’s download form, via the agency’s publication download form or via the agency’s job application form;
- Invite you to events organized by the agency and share with you the latest publications (ebooks, blog articles, sector studies) if you are subscribed to one of our mailing lists;
- Contact you for business development purposes if we have obtained your business contact information through our professional network, a public directory, or because you are on one of our mailing lists;
- Contact you for our annual satisfaction surveys if you are a client of the agency.
Article 3.2 : Cookies policy
When you use our site, data from your browser is automatically collected. We also use Google Analytics cookies to track pages visited on our site, Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook advertising cookies to potentially send you advertisements on our services and Hubspot cookies when you fill out a form to allow us to know the source of your visit (social networks, advertising).
Article 3.3 : Data hosting
The site https://jin.fr is hosted by : OVH
Head office: 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix – France
ARTICLE 4: DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Article 4.1 : The data controller
Personal data are collected by JIN SAS with a capital of 149 530,59€ registered at the RCS of NANTERRE 752 390 096.
The JIN agency is responsible for the processing of personal data. For any questions relating to data processing, please write to us via the contact form.
The data protection officer of the company or the person in charge is Alexandre Villeneuve, Chief Performance Officer and Head of CRM. To contact him, write to us via the contact form.
Article 4.2 : The data protection officer
If you feel, after having contacted us, that your « Data Protection » rights are not being respected, you can send an information to the CNIL.
ARTICLE 5: THE USER’S RIGHTS REGARDING THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA
Any user concerned by the processing of his or her personal data may avail himself or herself of the following rights, pursuant to the European Regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act (Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978):
- Right of access, rectification and right to erasure of data (laid down in Articles 15, 16 and 17 of the GDPR respectively);
- Right to data portability (article 20 of the RGPD) ;
- Right to limitation (Article 18 of the GDPR) and opposition to data processing (Article 21 of the GDPR);
- Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process;
- Right to determine the fate of the data after death ;
- Right to have recourse to the competent supervisory authority (Article 77 of the GDPR).
To exercise your rights, write to us via the contact form.
In order for the data controller to comply with his request, the user may be required to provide certain information such as: his first and last names, his e-mail address as well as his account, personal space or subscriber number.
Consult the cnil.fr website for more information on your rights.
The publisher of the jin.fr website reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time in order to ensure that users of the site are in compliance with the law in force.
Any changes will not affect previous purchases made on the site, which will remain subject to the Policy in effect at the time of purchase and as accepted by the user at the time of purchase.
The user is invited to take note of this Policy each time he/she uses our services, without the need to formally notify him/her.
This Policy was last updated on July 8, 2022.